Kobe Peace Research Institute (K.P.R.I) is a registered NGO (NPO) in Hyogo, Japan
Koji Soma – Profile
- President and Founder – Sunbuilder Co. , Kobe, Japan (Real Estate, etc.)
- President and Owner – several Real Estate-related companies
- Chairman – Kobe Peace Research Institute
- Executive Board Member – Kobe City Tennis Association
- Former National Chairman – Gideon’s International Japan
- Ex-Chairman – Japan C.B.M.C. (Japan chapter of CBMC International)
- Also: Involvements and membership in variety of associations
Brief Personal History:
- D.O.B.: Oct. 6, 1951
- Involvement in 1970’s Japan student movement activities
- Bankrupt twice, in early business ventures
- Became involved in Real estate business, in mid-twenties; Real estate mediator, subdivision management, apartment sales and rental experience.
- In 2003, moved to apartment complex rentals – now totaling 70+ locations.
- Personal goal: Devoting 80% of personal time to developing world peace and symbiosis (harmony)